Once you’ve reset your device and removed it from your phone’s Bluetooth settings, you can re-pair it in the Wear OS by Google app. Open the top left menu and tap Connect a watch. This will take you back through the pairing and setup process.
Articles in this section
- MY BATTERY WON’T CHARGE PAST A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
- HOW DO I MAKE SURE MY SMARTWATCH’S SOFTWARE IS UP TO DATE?
- MY SMARTWATCH’S UPDATE DOWNLOAD FAILED OR IS TAKING TOO LONG. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
- MY SMARTWATCH KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN IN BLUETOOTH RANGE OF MY PHONE. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
- HOW DO I FACTORY RESET MY DEVICE?
- HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME SMARTWATCH WITH THE APP?
- I FORGOT THE PASSCODE I SET TO MY SMARTWATCH AND AM LOCKED OUT. HOW DO I FIX THIS?