If you can’t check out or receive an error message when trying to place your order, do not try to place the order again. Each order attempt may result in an additional credit/debit card authorization.* Please check the following to ensure that your order can be placed successfully:
- The billing name and address must match your card statement exactly. Is this information up to date or have you moved recently? Consider calling your card company for confirmation.
- Make sure you are using the correct security code. For Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, this is the last 3 digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the 4 small digits located on the front of your card.
- Your card must be issued in Canada. For shipments within Canada, Fossil.com accepts only Canadian-issued credit cards.
- We will not ship to hotels or freight forwarders.
- Orders must be placed from within Canada. If you are located internationally, and would like to place an order with a Canadian-issued card, you can call in at (866) 739-2782 to place an order over the phone.
If you have confirmed the above and are still having trouble checking out, please contact Customer Care with the email address and last 4 digits of the card you have used on your order.
*An authorization is not a withdrawal, but rather, a temporary hold of your funds. If an order is not placed successfully, the pending authorization(s) will usually drop off in 3-5 business days for U.S. cards or 30 days for all other cards, dependent upon your bank. Note that there is no need for you to take any additional action for the pending authorization.