Touchscreen Smartwatches with no ATM indication:
If your watch has a heart rate sensor, it is Swimproof. See Figure 1:
In addition to being water resistant up to 30M, your device passes a 10,000-stroke swim test and can be worn while swimming in shallow water. Microphone and touchscreen may not work properly while the watch is in water or not completely dry.
If your watch does not have a heart rate sensor, it is not water resistant and should not be worn swimming or bathing. See Figure 2.
Even small amounts of sweat or moisture can cause corrosion of the electrical contacts when connected to a charger. Corrosion can prevent charging and data transfer. To prevent damage to your device:
- Wipe the device using a damp cloth.
- Wipe it dry.
- Allow the device to dry completely before charging.
In order to ensure water does not enter the watch and cause damage to it, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Do not adjust the crown while the timepiece is in contact with water.
- For timepieces with pusher-enabled functionality, do not engage the function underwater.
- Exposure to extreme atmospheres is not recommended (i.e. hot water, saunas or steam rooms).
- Avoid exposure to water moving with force (i.e. water running from a faucet, ocean waves or waterfalls).
- Avoid long exposure to salt water. After contact with salt water, rinse watch under tap water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
Visit services.fossilgroup.com for additional information about your device and how it works.
See caseback for water resistance rating. The water resistance rating provides guidelines for appropriate water-related exposure to avoid damage to internal watch components. Exposure to hot water is not recommended.
A depth rating of 3 ATM will withstand splashes in water. Your watch should not be worn swimming or bathing.
A depth rating of 5 ATM is wearable while swimming in shallow water. Do not wear bathing, snorkeling or scuba diving.