To change the information featured on your watch face, press and hold to access the customization settings. Tap the data point you want to change, then select what information you want to view from the list of options. Press the middle button to go back to the main watch face after you’ve set the option you want.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO ACCESS SEASONAL WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- How do I take calls on my watch?
- Why aren’t calls showing up on my watch?
- Why won’t my watch let me answer a call?
- WHY ISN’T CALLER ID WORKING ON MY WATCH, EVEN WHEN I HAVE THE NUMBER SAVED IN MY PHONE?