If you would like to access the original shipment form for your repair request, try using a Google Chrome incognito browser window on your computer to access the form. Otherwise, the information on the form has been provided below.
On a piece of paper, please include the following information in your package for each product:
Order #: Your RP repair number
Style #: The style number of your watch, if known
Repairs summary: A list of what needs to be repaired or what issue(s) you are experiencing
Your return address: The address to which your watch should be shipped after repairs are complete
If you are in Canada, you will ship your package to:
NFI c/o FG Services - (Your RP repair number here)
25 Cottrelle Boulevard, Unit 3
Brampton, ON L6S 0C3
If you are in the US, please click here.
Before shipping, be sure to review the following:
- DO NOT send cash, check, or postal order. If payment is required, you will receive an email with details to process your credit card payment.
- DO include a copy of proof of purchase (receipt, online order confirmation, bank statement showing the original transaction or a stamped and dated warranty book) in the package. This is required for warranty repairs.
- DO include the product(s) in need of repair/service. EACH product needs a separate repair request; however, you may include more than one product in a single shipment to us. Products will be returned separately.
- DO pack your product securely to prevent damage.
- DO NOT send your product in the manufacturer packaging. Your packaging will NOT be returned.
- DO ship your package insured and by a traceable method. FG Services is not responsible for products lost or damaged during transit.
- DO NOT ship straps made of exotic leather; these will be shipped back as-is.