Standard shipping takes up to 9 business days to deliver from when it is shipped.
Forwarding Phase [up to 7 business days]
- Once it has shipped, you will receive the tracking number for the package.
- Disregard the estimated delivery date (it may show an actual date or 'pending') until the package reaches the border.
- It takes up to 7 business days for the package to reach the Canadian border.
Shipping Phase [up to 2 business days]
- After your package crosses the border, the tracking information, including the estimated delivery date, will update.
- It will take up to 2 business days to deliver.