If you change your mind or are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will accept returns of unused merchandise for up to 14 days from the day following receipt for a refund
To return your unused products for a refund please follow these steps:
- Attach the supplied address label to the outside of your package and ship us the merchandise.
- Pack the merchandise in a well-sealed box (preferably the one it was delivered in) along with a copy of the delivery note and the completed return form.
- All returns should be sent via a trackable carrier such as UPS. They should be insured and require a proof of delivery. Fossil is not responsible for packages lost in transit if sent via a non-trackable carrier.
- You must pay for the cost of shipping the item back to us. If it was due to our fault (e.g. wrong product supplied, or product not working) please contact us BEFORE returning the product.
We will assess whether the returned goods are in perfect, unused condition, and if so, the refund will be made within 14 days. We will only refund to the same payment card used to place the original order. If the goods are not of acceptable condition, we will contact you offer a reduced refund or to arrange to send them back to you. If you do not respond within 14 days, the item will be returned to you.
In accordance with the relevant UK Consumer Rights and Distance Selling regulations, we will not accept returns, unless faulty, of:
- Items which have been personalised or specially manufactured for you
- Items which have been supplied in sealed packages for hygiene reasons, such as earrings, where the seal has been broken