Wear OS by Google works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) or iOS. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change. All devices are Bluetooth® smart-enabled with an improved data transfer of 4.1 Low Energy.
Articles in this section
- WHICH PHONES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I PAIR MY SMARTWATCH TO MY PHONE?
- HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE™ APP?
- HOW DO I POWER ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN MY SMARTWATCH BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED?
- HOW DO I CONNECT THE SMARTWATCH TO WI-FI?
- HOW DO I POWER OFF MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I UPDATE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE THROUGH THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE?
- HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE APP?