Swipe down from the top of your watch screen, tap the gear icon to access Settings, then tap Display. Toggle on Always on screen. By default, this is automatically off to conserve battery life.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO ACCESS SEASONAL WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- How do I get the latest watch faces?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- How do I take calls on my watch?
- Why aren’t calls showing up on my watch?
- Why won’t my watch let me answer a call?