To store music on your smartwatch, you must have a paid music subscription. Download the watch app for your preferred music service and log into a paid account. Follow the instructions in your chosen music app to download music directly to the smartwatch. Once downloaded, you can connect Bluetooth headphones to listen phone free at any time.
Articles in this section
- HOW TO ACCESS SEASONAL WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE A HEART-RATE SENSOR?
- HOW DO I TAKE A HEART-RATE MEASUREMENT?
- MY HEART RATE IS NOT PROPERLY TRACKING. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?