Wear OS by Google™ works with phones running Android 4.4+ (excluding Go edition) or iOS 9.3+. Supported features may vary between platforms and countries. All devices are Bluetooth® smart-enabled with an improved data transfer of 4.1 Low Energy.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair my smartwatch to my phone?
- Which phones are compatible with my smartwatch?
- How do I download the Wear OS by Google™ app?
- How do I power on my smartwatch?
- How do I set up my smartwatch?
- How far away can my smartwatch be from my phone and still be connected?
- How do I connect the smartwatch to Wi-Fi?
- How do I power off my smartwatch?
- How do I update Wear OS by Google through the Google Play Store?
- How do I uninstall the Wear OS by Google app?