If you can’t check out or receive an error message, do not try to place the order again.
Please ensure that you are:
- placing your order from within the US
- and using a payment card issued in the US.
If you tried placing an order with an international card or outside of the country, your order was not placed. You may see one or more transactions on your statement from when you attempted to place your order. This IS NOT a charge, but an authorization. Note that there is no need to take any additional action for the authorization(s) to be removed from your account.
For a more extensive list of requirements to place an order on our site, please continue reading.
You must fulfill ALL of the following in order to place an order on Fossil.com that is shipping in the US:
- Your card must be issued in the US. This includes payment through Paypal accounts.
- Orders must be placed from within the United States. If you are located internationally, you will not be able to place your order on our US site.
- The billing name and address must match your card statement exactly. Consider calling your card company for confirmation.
- Make sure you are using the correct security code. Depending on your card, this is the last 3 digits on the back of your card or the 4 small digits located on the front.
- We will not ship to hotels or freight forwarders.
If you fulfill the above, please contact Customer Care with the email address and last 4 digits of the card you have used on your order.
If you cannot fulfill the above, then you will not be able to place an order on Fossil.com that is shipping in the US. Note, each attempt to check out will result in a credit/debit card authorization.