To do our part in minimizing the spread of the virus and to protect our customers and team members, we will be closing all our Fossil and Fossil Outlet stores in North America through April 26. We will be extending our return policy to 90 days from the date of purchase.
If you are within our return policy, you will need 3 things to return your order:
- The item(s) you are returning
- The return shipping label
- The return detail page
The label and return detail page will be found in the original packaging. Fill out the return detail page and include it in your package with the item(s) you are returning. Paste the return shipping label on the package.
If you no longer have the packaging,
- Enter your order information to track your order here. Use your order number, order email address, and the billing ZIP code on the order.
- In the Order Status window click on, "Return this item" for the items you will be returning.
- Select the reason for return for each item you will be returning.
- Download your return shipping label.
- Print out the label and paste it on your package.
Bring your package to your local FedEx store or drop box and track the package to know when to expect your refund.