LTE smartwatches work exclusively with Verizon Android phones on the Verizon network with qualified Numbershare data plan. NumberShare is required to activate service on LTE smartwatches. Check out Verizon’s Connected Devices plans here.
- Pair your smartwatch with your smartphone via Bluetooth.
- Once onboarding is completed, a prompt to connect to the network will be on the landing screen of the Wear OS companion app. Tap Set up and follow the steps.
- Your watch will need to download an eSim to connect to the network. Keep your phone near your watch until the download is complete and eSim is activated.
- Your smartwatch will also have a notification prompting you to connect to the network. Tap this to open the process on your phone. Keep your watch nearby for setup.
- Once setup is complete, the Phone and Messages watch apps are available in the main menu, and you can use your watch on the go without having to bring your phone.