If your watch face can be customized, you’ll see a gear below the watch face when scrolling through the list of options. Tap the gear to access customization settings (press and hold a watch face to alternately access these settings).
Articles in this section
- How do I access seasonal watch face?
- How do my smartwatch pusher buttons work?
- How do I change my watch face?
- How do I customize the watch face design?
- How do I change the data points on my watch face?
- How can I save a customized watch face design?
- How do I change the order of the apps in the menu on my smartwatch?
- Does my smartwatch have a heart-rate sensor?
- How do I take a heart-rate measurement?
- My heart rate is not properly tracking. How can I fix this?