Google Fit will track your daily steps with or without a Google account. If logged in with a Gmail, Google Fit can track specific workouts, take heart rate readings, map exercise routes, track calories burned, and help you define and meet your fitness goals.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO I NEED TO LOG INTO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO FULLY ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT CAN I USE THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP “OK GOOGLE” VOICE ACTIVATION FOR GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE FIT?
- WHAT ARE MY MOVE MINUTES AND HEART POINTS BASED ON?
- HOW DO I MANUALLY LOG EXERCISE USING GOOGLE FIT WORKOUT?
- HOW DO I EDIT MY DAILY STEP GOAL AND OTHER GOOGLE FIT SETTINGS?