The smartwatch may have both a microphone and speaker depending on the model. These can be used to activate Google Now, set alarms and reminders, respond to your email, make or receive voice calls (only if paired to an Android Phone), and a variety of other uses depending on which apps you have installed. Note: Some voice features may not be available on iOS.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CHANGE MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW DO I CUSTOMIZE THE WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE DATA POINTS ON MY WATCH FACE?
- HOW CAN I SAVE A CUSTOMIZED WATCH FACE DESIGN?
- HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE APPS IN THE MENU ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE HEART RATE SENSORS?
- HOW DO I TAKE A HEART RATE MEASUREMENT?
- MY HEART RATE IS NOT PROPERLY TRACKING. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
- HOW DO I KEEP HEART RATE ON THE SCREEN WHILE I'M EXERCISING?