Your watch tracks both activity (steps, calories, and distance) and sleep (awake, light, and restful). Additionally, the app lets you track progress towards a personal goal like drinking water or exercising.
Articles in this section
- What type of activity data does my hybrid smartwatch track?
- How can I view my activity history in the app?
- How can I access my activity settings or update my step goal?
- How do I update my height or weight?
- How can I change the units of measurement?
- What activities are best suited for my device?
- My steps / activity tracking data does not seem accurate in the app, why?
- Why don't I see any calories counted?
- If I don't sync my watch, will I lose my activity data?
- Can I manually log activity or exercise?