To care for your leather product:
- Keep the product dry, and avoid damp or wet surfaces.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for the product.
- Gently use the product as color transfer can occur.
- Treat the product with care and limit the exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
To clean your leather product:
- Use a damp cloth in an inconspicuous area of your product first to ensure that it does not react poorly. Once you have confirmed it to be safe, you can use this to carefully clean your product.
- We suggest speaking with a local leather care professional for more assistance.