From the watch face, swipe down from the top of the screen. Tap the gear icon to access Settings. Tap Connectivity to access Bluetooth settings. Once in Bluetooth menu, select the headphones you want to pair with from the list.
Articles in this section
- How do I turn the sound off on my smartwatch?
- How do I access seasonal watch face?
- How do I change my watch face?
- How do I customize the watch face design?
- How do I change the data points on my watch face?
- How can I save a customized watch face design?
- How do I change the order of the apps in the menu on my smartwatch?
- Does my smartwatch have a heart-rate sensor?
- How do I take a heart-rate measurement?
- My heart rate is not properly tracking. How can I fix this?