Your smartwatch can identify when you remove the watch from your wrist, and asks for your PIN to re-access watch information and functionality. This is a security measure to prevent strangers from accessing your personal data if the watch has been recently removed from your wrist or stolen.
Articles in this section
- WHY DO I NEED TO LOG INTO A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO FULLY ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT CAN I USE THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE FOR ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP “OK GOOGLE” VOICE ACTIVATION FOR GOOGLE ASSISTANT?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE FIT?
- WHAT ARE MY MOVE MINUTES AND HEART POINTS BASED ON?
- HOW DO I MANUALLY LOG EXERCISE USING GOOGLE FIT WORKOUT?
- HOW DO I EDIT MY DAILY STEP GOAL AND OTHER GOOGLE FIT SETTINGS?