The step goal is automatically set to 10,000 daily, but users can edit this at any time. Open the Fit watch app from the menu, then scroll down to settings. You can edit your goals and other Fit information here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to log into a Google account to fully access all the features on my smartwatch?
- What can I use the Google Play Store on my smartwatch for?
- How do I set up and use Google Assistant?
- How do I set up “OK Google” voice activation for Google Assistant?
- How do I set up and use Google Pay?
- Why does my smartwatch make me enter a pin?
- How do I set up and use Google Fit?
- What are my Move Minutes and Heart Points based on?
- How do I manually log exercise using Google Fit Workout?
- How do I edit my daily step goal and other Google Fit settings?