Launch Settings on your smartwatch, then open System. Tap About, then tap System updates. If your OS is on the most recent version, the screen will say System is up to date. If not, it will pull the latest version for you to initiate the update.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my phone's software is up to date?
- My battery won't change past a certain percentage. How can I fix this?
- How do I make sure my smartwatch's software is up to date?
- My smartwatch's update download failed or is taking too long. How can I fix this?
- My smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in Bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- How do I factory reset my device?
- How do I re-pair the same smartwatch with the app?
- I forgot the passcode I set to my smartwatch and am locked out. How do I fix this?
- My watch's touchscreen isn't responding, how can I fix this?
- I can't pair to the Fossil Hybrid app