My smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in Bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- Make sure the phone is on.
- Make sure there is a data or wifi connection on the phone.
- Make sure the phone is not on airplane mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Make sure the app is open and the device shows as "Connected" in the app.
- Open the app and tap on the device to reconnect if it shows "Disconnected."
- If user has an iPhone, make sure the Wear OS by Google app is running in the background.
- Make sure the phone has at least 70% charge.
- Make sure the watch has at least 70% charge.
- Make sure the watch is up to date.
- Make sure the phone is running the most recent operating system in your phone’s settings.