Let the smartwatch run out of battery completely. Charge your smartwatch until the screen indicates charging is complete. After the watch is at 100% battery, press and hold the power button until the device restarts.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my phone's software is up to date?
- My battery won't change past a certain percentage. How can I fix this?
- How do I make sure my smartwatch's software is up to date?
- My smartwatch's update download failed or is taking too long. How can I fix this?
- My smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in Bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- How do I factory reset my device?
- How do I re-pair the same smartwatch with the app?
- I forgot the passcode I set to my smartwatch and am locked out. How do I fix this?
- My watch's touchscreen isn't responding, how can I fix this?
- I can't pair to the Fossil Hybrid app