Be sure to wait up to an hour and check your spam folder for your confirmation email. It is also possible that the email was misspelled when entered into the order.
We cannot alter the email on the order, however, we would be happy to provide you with any updates. Please contact Customer Care with your order number. If you do not know your order number, provide the last 4 digits of the card used on the order and your shipping address.
Alternatively, you may not have received a confirmation email if your order did not process. You must fulfill ALL of the following in order to place an order on Fossil.com that is shipping in the US:
- Your card must be issued in the US. This includes payment through Paypal accounts.
- Orders must be placed from within the United States. If you are located internationally, you will not be able to place your order on our US site.
- The billing name and address must match your card statement exactly. Consider calling your card company for confirmation.
- Make sure you are using the correct security code. Depending on your card, this is the last 3 digits on the back of your card or the 4 small digits located on the front.
- We will not ship to hotels or freight forwarders.
If you fulfill the above, please contact Customer Care with the email address and last 4 digits of the card you have used on your order.
If you cannot fulfill the above, then you will not be able to place an order on Fossil.com that is shipping in the US. Note, each attempt to check out will result in a credit/debit card authorization.