If you did not receive a confirmation email for your order, please be sure to check your spam folder in case the email was automatically filtered. It is also possible that the email was misspelled when entered into the order. We cannot alter the email on the order, however, we would be happy to provide you with any updates. Please contact Customer Care with your order number. If you do not know your order number, provide the last 4 digits of the card used on the order and your shipping address.
Alternatively, you may not have received a confirmation email if your order did not process. Please check the following to ensure that your order would be able to process successfully:
- The billing name and address must match your card statement exactly. Is this information up-to-date or have you moved recently? Consider calling your card company for confirmation.
- Make sure you are using the correct security code. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, this is the last 3 digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the 4 small digits located on the front of your card.
- Your card must be issued in the US. For shipments within the United States, Fossil.com accepts only US issued credit cards.
- We will not ship to hotels or freight forwarders.
- Orders must be placed from within the United States. If you are located internationally, and would like to place an order with a U.S. issued card, you can call in at 800-449-3056 to place an order over the phone.
If you confirm that you were not able to place the order successfully, do not try to place the order again before ensuring that you can comply with the above. Each order attempt may result in an additional credit/debit card authorization.*
*An authorization is not a withdrawal, but rather, a temporary hold of your funds. If an order is not placed successfully, the pending authorization(s) will usually drop off in 3-5 business days for U.S. cards or 30 days for international cards, dependent upon your bank. Note that there is no need for you to take any additional action for the pending authorization.