When your battery is running super low, your watch automatically switches to Time Only Mode to keep going as long as possible before you get back to the charger. Once you charge, your watch will restart. If you activate Time Only Mode when you have a larger battery percentage, press and hold the watch button to exit.
Articles in this section
- How long will my smartwatch battery last?
- How do I charge my smartwatch?
- How long does it take to charge my smartwatch's battery?
- How can I tell that my smartwatch is charging?
- I've placed the smartwatch onto the charger. Why do I not see the charging indicator on the display?
- What are Smart Battery Modes?
- Why did my watch stop working and only show the time?
- How do I conserve battery life?