Smart Battery Modes help you conserve battery life based on your daily needs. You can use Daily to get the most out of your watch before putting it on the charger at night, Extended for multi-day use, and Time Only for when your battery is super low or you want to wear your watch without charging for weeks. If you want to create your own ideal battery mode, Custom Mode allows you to easily adjust settings all in one place.
Articles in this section
- Why did my watch stop working and only show the time?
- What are Smart Battery Modes?
- How long will my smartwatch battery last?
- How do I charge my smartwatch?
- How can I tell that my smartwatch is charging?
- I've placed the smartwatch onto the charger. Why do I not see the charging indicator on the display?
- How do I conserve battery life?
- How long does it take to charge my smartwatch's battery?