If you are in the US, fill out a repair request through our repair site. You will then receive a shipment form with instructions on sending your watch into our service center, including the shipping address. The form will be available on the "Thank You" page or through the confirmation email sent to you.
If you are having trouble accessing the shipment form, the information on the form has been provided below.
If you are in the US, you will ship your package to:
FG Services - (Your RP repair number here)
10615 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238
If you are in Canada, please click here.
On a piece of paper, please include the following information in your package for each product:
Order #: Your RP repair number
Style #: The style number of your watch, if known
Repairs summary: A list of what needs to be repaired or what issue(s) you are experiencing
Your return address: The address to which your watch should be shipped after repairs are complete
Before shipping, be sure to review the following:
- DO NOT send cash, check, or postal order. If payment is required, you will receive an email with details to process your credit card payment.
- DO include a copy of proof of purchase (receipt, online order confirmation, bank statement showing the original transaction or a stamped and dated warranty book) in the package. This is required for warranty repairs.
- DO include the product(s) in need of repair/service. EACH product needs a separate repair request; however, you may include more than one product in a single shipment to us. Products will be returned separately.
- DO pack your product securely to prevent damage.
- DO NOT send your product in the manufacturer packaging. Your packaging will NOT be returned.
- DO ship your package insured and by a traceable method. FG Services is not responsible for products lost or damaged during transit.