We use sensors and a complex algorithm to determine your step count. Each app has a different algorithm that causes variations between data.
Articles in this section
- What type of activity data does my Hybrid Smartwatch HR track?
- How can I view my activity history in the app?
- How do I track a workout?
- How can I access my activity settings or update my step goal?
- How do I update my height or weight?
- How can I change the units of measurement?
- What activities are best suited for my device?
- My steps / activity tracking data does not seem accurate in the app, why?
- Why don't I see any calories counted?
- If I don't sync my watch, will I lose my activity data?