Refer to your smartphone's manual to review how to ensure that the OS on your smartphone is the most recent stable release - not a beta release. Please also search for the Wear OS by Google app on the Play Store or App Store on your phone to ensure that the app is up to date. Keeping your phone OS and the app updated will promote the highest compatibility with your smartwatch.
Articles in this section
- How do I make sure my phone's software is up to date?
- My battery won't change past a certain percentage. How can I fix this?
- How do I make sure my smartwatch's software is up to date?
- My smartwatch's update download failed or is taking too long. How can I fix this?
- My smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in Bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- How do I factory reset my device?
- How do I re-pair the same smartwatch with the app?
- I forgot the passcode I set to my smartwatch and am locked out. How do I fix this?
- My watch's touchscreen isn't responding, how can I fix this?
- I can't pair to the Fossil Hybrid app